Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Passive sentences of Past Continuous Tense

Previous Passive Sentences: Present Continuous Tense

Form of Active Sentences:

Subject  +  Was/Were +  Verb-Ing + Object

Example:
  • I was watching TV at 7 o'clock last night.
  • Jacky was finishing his TOEFL Practice Test.
  • They were making drafts of business english letter when lunch time came yesterday.
  • Were the students playing games around 4 P.M today?
  • My mother was frying some beef when I arrive at home last night? 
Form of Passive Sentences:

Subject  +  was/were + being + Verb III 

Example:
  • TV was being watched by me at 7 o'clock last night.
  • His TOEFL Practice Test was being finished by John
  • Drafts of business English letter were being made by them when lunch time came yesterday.
  • Were the games being played by the students around 4 P.M yesterday?
  • Some beef was being fried by my mother when I arrived at home last night.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment